A Step-by-step Guide for Booking a Host
Step 1. Make a Booking Request
1. Search host by city.
2. Filter hosts by the languages, interests, and hourly rate.
3. Review the host booking and profile pages.
4. Find a host you might be interested in chumming with
5. Click Contact Host on the booking page
6. Request an Appointment
Step 2. Confirm Meeting Details
When you discuss your meeting with your host, please make sure you confirm and note the following:
1. Note the exact date and time your chum around will begin.
2. Note the exact venue/location from where you will begin your chum around.
3. Note the address of the venue/location from where you will begin your chum around.
4. Note the number of hours you and the host agreed to meet.
Step 3. Book Your Chum around
1. Navigate to the host booking page
2. Select the number of hours you agreed to meet.
3. Click Book
4. Enter Your Booking Details from Step 2
5. Click Complete Registration
Note: Since each host has a unique schedule and may not be available on the dates you request, we recommend you contact several hosts to check their availability for your chum around.